Are you interested in
joining our team?
We have growing staff team of over 100 people who help us to achieve our mission in building safe, healthy & happy relationships.
Our staff range from people who work full-time, part-time and some who do sessional work. Our team work in all areas of the charity from Administration, HR, Marketing, Management and Development to those who deliver our important work across Greater Manchester such as Counsellors, Key Workers, Facilitators, Youth Leaders and more!
We're proud to be an award-winning organisation and aim to offer a culture which is inclusive, creative, flexible, fun and caring.
Some benefits to being a member of our team:
- Inclusive and progressive policies and procedures
- Working for an organisation that prioritises the well-being of staff
- Flexible work-life balance options
- Access to internal training and provided with experienced teams and managers who will support and guide
- Your birthday off - every year!
- Access to internal vacancies to ensure staff have the opportunities to grow and develop within the charity