Whether you are experienced at Board level already or wanting to take your first step to boost your career – we want to hear from you.
The position is for an Assistant Treasurer. This is a voluntary position on our Trustee Board.
The Assistant Treasurer will:
- be a qualified accountant or be qualified by experience
- have experience of financial management
- have a willingness to provide challenge and ensure compliance and strong governance
As Assistant Treasurer you will gain:
- Induction, training & reimbursable expenses
- Opportunities to make strategic decisions & develop new skills
- Opportunities to network with senior professionals
- Influence to shape innovative projects
- The chance to improve health & wellbeing of people & communities
The expected time commitment is six Trustee meetings per year (meetings are held in Manchester, on Wednesdays between 6 – 8pm), one full day strategy day and some ad- hoc committee work
Deadline for applications: Monday 26th August, 5pm
Interviews: w/c 2nd September