If you are a qualified counsellor looking for additional training and paid work with us, this could be the role for you.
TLC: Talk, Listen, Change is responsible for providing a range of counselling to residents across Greater Manchester. Currently, we are expanding our couples work and looking for qualified counsellors who wish to receive training in this area and move on to working directly with couples in a TLC: Talk, Listen, Change placement.
The issues couples have that we work with could be:
- Communication issues
- Couples that are happy in their relationship, but want support to ensure things stay that way
- Couples preparing for life transitions such as changing jobs, moving house, getting married, being new parents, bereavement, empty-nests, retirement
- Infidelity within the relationship
- Couples considering a separation who want professional support to talk things through
- Couples who are arguing all the time and wish to learn why and prevent this
... and many more!
What does this opportunity entail?
We are looking for qualified counsellors who wish to expand their skill set to work with couples. If you are successful, you will be offered a free place on our Bridging Training Programme which will support you on the transition into working with couples. This will then be followed by a couple work placement within TLC, ongoing seminars and supervision - leading to paid work upon completion.
Why would I want to attend training and work for TLC?
- You are a qualified counsellor and would like to expand your knowledge and skill set
- You would like to work with couples and make a difference to their lives
- You would like to work for a reputable organisation with a competitive support package