We're looking for a place-based Service Manager to work on community projects in Stockport. Could this be you?
The Service Manager will be directly employed by TLC but will be responsible for working in our Stockport Partnership – The Prevention Alliance, alongside the Alliance Manager and Positive Relationships Manager.
They will be responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of The Prevention Alliance approaches, which develop community capacity. They will promote and lead on our commitment to place-based working and will advocate for the importance of community and time giving.
This role would suit an experienced manager, who is looking to take the next step into strategic management, or somebody who already has some strategic management experience.
We are looking for somebody who is solution focused, outgoing, confident and very good at strategic relationship management. The candidate would also need to understand partnership working and will ideally come from a public sector, voluntary sector or health background.
Key Role Information:
- £34,000 salary per year
- Full-time position (37 hours per week)
- Contracted until 31st May 2020
- Location: Stockport, with regular travel across the borough
Benefits of the role:
- Working for an award-winning organisation
- Working on varied and interesting project, with dedicated partners
- Making a real difference to the lives of the people within the communities
- Access to monthly clinical seminars
- Annual leave entitlement
- Annual Continuous Professional Development allowance
- Christmas Closedown
- Birthday Leave
If you are interested in this role, please read the Full Job Description & Person Specification below.
Deadline: Monday 7th January 2019, 9.00am
Interview Date: Thursday 17th January 2019
If you are invited to interview, you will be contacted via email by Friday 11th January 2019.