We are currently recruiting for an experienced Counsellor to support people affected by domestic violence. Could this be you?
We have been offering counselling for over 35 years to individuals, couples and families. Due to an expansion of work through our partnership with Threshold, we are looking for a qualified Counsellor to support people who have been affected by domestic violence and who may have also been made homeless.
Threshold is a housing advice and support charity, who are piloting the Housing First model in Greater Manchester. Housing First places the individual's choice of housing and support at the centre of their recovery. We are working in partnership to deliver counselling support as part of the wrap-around services to these individuals.
This role would suit a candidate who is experience, self-motivated, independent and has good working knowledge of domestic violence.
Key Role Information:
- 15 hours per week
- £25,878 (pro rata)
- Located in Tameside & Oldham
- Contracted until 1st March 2020
- Working patterns to be agreed with the successful candidate
Additional benefits of the role:
- Working for an award-winning organisation with significant experience in counselling
- Individual Clinical Supervision every month (paid to attend)
- Access to 12 clinical seminars per month (paid to attend 10)
- Annual leave entitlement
- Christmas close-down and Birthday leave
- Annual Continuous Professional Development allowance
If you are interested in this role, please see the full Job Description attached below.
Please note: We are also currently recruiting for another part-time role (5 hours per week) which requires a very similar skill set. You can read more about that role here. Whilst we are accepting applications for each job post separately, if you are interested in both positions, we are open to appointing one candidate to cover both roles.
Application Deadline: Monday 1st July, 5pm
Interviews: Week commencing 8th July 2019