TLC: Talk, Listen, Change and FASTN
Terms and Conditions
Please see below the following Terms and Conditions which apply to any entrant of this Competition.
1. The promoter is: TLC: Talk, Listen, Change (Registered Charity Number 512710 and registered office 346 Chester Road, Manchester M16 9EZ) working in partnership with FASTN (Family Stability Network) (Registered Charity Number 1173625 and registered office Lowry House, Marble Street, Manchester M2 3AW).
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over (16-18 with permission of parent / guardian) except close relatives of anyone connected with the judging of the competition.
3. Entries must be the entrant’s own, original work. The picture must not include any watermarks; logos or other commercial promotion.
4. Entries must not contain anything that could be cause offence or be deemed inappropriate for the audience and the competition theme.
5. The entrant must have the permission of anyone identifiable who appears in the picture. Where this is not found to be the case, the entrant may be disqualified.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via TLC: Talk, Listen, Change Instagram or Facebook pages.
8. The competition will begin on Monday 24th August 2020 09:00 and closing date for entry will be 11:59 BST on Sunday 20th September 2020. This is the Promotion Period. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Follow @TLC_Charity and @fastn_org on Instagram
- To enter the Competition, entrants must take a photograph or create a visual that depicts ‘relationships around me’ then submit their entry either by using #relationshipsaroundme and tagging @TLC_Charity and @fastn_org on Instagram - or by sending it direct to TLC on Facebook through messenger, during the Promotion Period.
- Any entrant who also tags any part of the competition to their own story will also be entered into a random draw for a further prize.
11. By entering the competition, entrants grant TLC: Talk, Listen, Change and FASTN a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, on any media, the pictures for any purpose to further its aims and objectives of each charity. More specifically to use:
- At presentation events, including exhibiting the pictures online.
- On the websites and through the social media and communication channels, including Annual Reports, of TLC: Talk, Listen, Change and of FASTN.
- In the press for the purposes of publicising this competition and the promotion of each charity.
The promoter will make every reasonable effort to ensure that name credits are given to any picture published in any medium.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prizes may not be the exact prizes that feature in images shared on social media.
15. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. Winners will be chosen within 28 days of competition closing.
17. The winners will be notified by Direct Message on the platform they used to enter (Instagram or Facebook) within 28 days of the closing date. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The winners will each be asked to provide a selfie for promotional purposes although this is not a requirement of winning.
19. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
20. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
23. The winner agrees to the use of their first name or Instagram / Facebook Username / handle and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. A list of winners can be obtained by writing to TLC: Talk, Listen, Change Marketing and Communications Team, 5th Floor, Trafford House, Chester Road, Manchester M32 0RS.
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. Anyone found to not be adhering to these terms and conditions could be disqualified from the competition.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
Enter here: www.instagram.com/tlc_charity