We are currently recruiting for Children & Young People's Counsellors. Could this be you?
We have been offering counselling for over 34 years' and work with young people aged 11-16 in a variety of settings including our centres, outposts within the community and schools. We are currently looking for counsellors to work with these children on a 1-2-1 basis to support them. Some of the children and young people we work with have complex lives, including those who live in homes where there is domestic abuse or being in alternative education provision.
Please see the Full Job Description attached below which outlines all duties and responsibilities.
Key Role Information:
- £25,878 per year (pro rata, based on 37 hours per week)
- 10 – 20 hours per week, fixed term contract until 31 July 2021 with potential for extension
- Roles based across Greater Manchester
Benefits of the role:
- Working for an award-winning organisation with significant experience in counselling
- Individual Clinical Supervision every month
- Access to clinical seminars
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Annual Continuous Professional Development allowance
If you are interested in this role, please see the full Job Description attached below.
Deadline: Monday 19th April 2021, 9am