Are you a qualified and experienced Family Mediator? Would you like to use your skills to support people through a local charity?
We are currently looking for a self-employed Family Mediator to deliver both private and publicly funded mediation services for our clients.
Our Mediation Department supports couples and families across the North West who are going through separations and family breakdowns. We already have a strong department, with established referral pathways and relationships with solicitors.
Key Role Details:
- £150 per day or £75 per 4-hour session
- 4-16 hours per week
- Living Wage Accredited Employer
- Location: Lancashire, West Cheshire and remote working from home
What we're looking for:
- Must be FMC (Family Mediation Council) accredited
- Must be able to undertake both Financial and Child cases for both Legal Aid and Privately paying clients
- Good communicator
- Experience of liaising with solicitors
You can download the full Job advertisement here