We're recruiting for a key creative role in our Marketing & Communications Team, are you up to the task?
Thanks for dropping by.
Are you a creative individual with an interest in marketing? Are you looking for a varied role where you can design, market, contribute and develop? You've come to the right place...
Due to our growth, we have assessed the need to provide additional design and marketing support to the charity.
This role will work as the “right hand” of our Marketing and Communications Manager in carrying out our marketing strategies and developing a growing brand that is creative, engaging and fit for purpose.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate that has strong design skills and an interest in marketing. We are looking for somebody who will grow into the role, make it their own and have some fun with it!
Due to the varied nature of the role, you’ll find that no two days are the same. The candidate and the Marketing and Communications Manager will work collaboratively on developing the TLC brand as the leader in relationship support.
Imagine it as an almost mini in-house creative agency for the charity!
- £21,000 per annum + benefits
- Permanent Role
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Location: Manchester office, with travel as and when required across Greater Manchester (who doesn't love a good digital conference in London?)
Key Stuff You'll Be Doing:
- Designing engaging and appropriate material across digital and print
- Managing our digital presence: social media, website, blog, Google
- Supporting the Marketing & Communications Manager in carrying out our strategy
- Carrying out marketing administration tasks
- Helping shape the charity brand
There's so much more - a full list of roles and responsibilities can be found in the Job Description & Person Specification below.
- Working for an award-winning organisation that supports others
- CPD allowance of £150 per year for external training or development opportunities
- Access to conferences, networking and development opportunities
- A positive working environment where creativity, independent thinking and ideas are encouraged
- Inclusive and generous policies and procedures that allow for work/life balance
- 28 days paid leave per year
- Additional Christmas Closedown leave - paid
- Your Birthday off, every year!
Not enough? No worries. Further benefits can be found in the full Job Description & Person Specification - take a look, it's all there!
Who Would The Role Suit?
The role would suit a recent design/marketing graduate or a professional who is keen to start really pursuing their career in this area. The new Design & Marketing assistant would enjoy working as part of a close-knit team and have a real passion for design. They will have an interest in marketing and will be happy carrying out administration tasks, but also willing to contribute ideas. The role would be perfect for a dynamic individual who wants to get stuck in- someone excited to develop their skills and build a brand.
Bonus points if you're passionate about relationships, helping others and the charity sector.
Is this you? Are you excited? Great! What are you waiting for... application details are below!
If you are interested in this role, please read the Full Job Description & Person Specification below.
To apply, please send us:
- A completed Application Form
- Your Design Portfolio (either as an attachment, or as a link to an online portfolio. See Part 4 on the Application Form)
- A completed Equality Monitoring Form
If you require any more info, or just want to have a chat about the role, please don't hesitate to get in touch on the email above.
Deadline:Friday 22nd Feb, 5pm
Interview Date: Friday 8th March
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be notified by Thursday 28th Feb