Are you a Mosscare St Vincent customer?
If so, you can get access to free counselling support.
We're happy to be working in partnership with Mosscare St Vincents and if you're one of their customers, you can access up to 10 sessions of free counselling support from a qualified counsellor.
The counselling sessions are available Tuesday mornings at - The Pod, 141-143 Princess Road, Manchester, M14 4RE
Counselling gives you time to speak to someone who will listen, offer support and will not judge you. Counselling may be able to help with some of the following:
- Coming to terms with a relationship breakdown or losing someone important to you
- Personal issues you are facing within any of your relationships be it your current partner, former partner, family member, friend or employer
- Worries about job loss, unemployment, redundancy or stress in work
- Supporting you in your relationship with yourself, helping you to feel happier with who you are.
- Improving your relationships by working out better ways to communicate
- Dealing with changes in people’s lives, like having children or living with a long-term illness
You can read more about the referral guidelines and eligibility by downloading them here.
Due to high demand, we are currently unable to take on any new referrals at this moment in time.