Support for individuals in Oldham
We are working as part of the thriving communities social action project alongside other local organisations. This project can offer 1-2-1 counselling sessions with a counsellor from TLC: Talk Listen Change to residents of Oldham.
What can counselling help with?
Counselling gives people time to speak to someone who will listen, offer support and will not judge them. It may be able to help with some of the following:
- Coming to terms with a relationship breakdown or losing someone important to you
- Unhappiness, worries or stress in work or at home
- Supporting you in your relationship with yourself, helping you feel happier with who you are
- Personal issues you are facing with any of the relationships in your life
- Dealing with changes in your life, such as moving home or living with a long-term illness
How does it work?
If you are a resident of Oldham, you can refer yourself here.
Counselling will be provided in blocks of six sessions, including an initial consultation to discuss with the individual whether counselling is right for them. The counselling sessions will take place in a private space at Chadderton Library and Wellbeing Centre
Any questions? Call us on 0161 872 1100 or email us.
Interested in learning more?