TLC are Working in partnership with Jigsaw Homes Group across all Jigsaw areas (Tameside, Manchester, Wigan and Leigh) to provide up to 10 funded 1:1 sessions of counselling and therapy for Jigsaw Homes Group tenants
The sessions are delivered by a qualified counsellor, online via telephone or video and can support tenants with issues they may be going through.
What can counselling help with?
Counselling gives people time to speak to someone who will listen, offer support and will not judge them. As well as supporting people with issues caused by substance misuse, counselling may be able to help with some of the following:
- Coming to terms with a relationship breakdown or bereavement
- Unhappiness, worries or stress in work or at home
- Supporting people to feel happier with who they are
- Improving relationships by working out better ways to communicate
- Dealing with changes in people’s lives, like having children or living with a long-term illness
- Supporting couples who are experiencing difficulties in their relationship or are thinking of splitting up
How does it work?
Staff can refer their service users for counselling with us here.
You can read more about the referral guidelines and eligibility by downloading them here.
Interested in learning more?