At TLC: Talk, Listen, Change we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This means we are committed to making sure that we’re transparent about the ways in which we use your personal information and that we have the right controls in place to make sure it’s used responsibly and is kept safe.
This privacy notice explains:
- how we use your personal information
- your privacy rights
- how the law protects you
We may update or revise this privacy notice at any time.
Although TLC: Talk, Listen, Change will hold your information within our records and ensure it is used responsibly and kept safe you are the owner of the information you provide us.
You have the right:
- to be informed
- to ask us for access to copies of the personal information we hold about you
- to ask us to change your personal information if it is wrong or incomplete
- to ask us to stop processing your personal information (this is known as the ‘right to object’)
- to ask us to erase personal information we hold about you (this is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten)
- to ask us to ‘restrict’ the processing of your personal information (pending outcome of an erasure request)
To exercise these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by emailing [email protected].
You can also visit the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) website.