Are you a Stockport Homes customer or have you been working with a keyworker from The Prevention Alliance?
If so, you can get access to free counselling support.
Counselling gives you time to speak to someone who will listen, offer support and will not judge you.
Counselling is offered at the following locations:
- TLC: Talk, Listen, Change office in Heaton Moor
- Adswood Children's Centre
- Brinnington Children's Centre
- Beechwood Cancer Care, Bridgehall
- Offerton Community Centre
- The Stockport Homes Cornerstone Building (Central Stockport, next to the Town Hall)
To make an enquiry about free counselling sessions for Stockport Homes’ customers, please fill in the form below. Once we’ve received your completed form we will be in touch to offer you a consultation appointment.
Stockport Homes Contact Form