More on our current counselling offers.
TLC is branching out and we are looking for people to lead our new organisation.
Applications are now closed.
If you’re interested in becoming the Managing Director or a volunteer Non Executive Director of our new commercial subsidiary, please read on.
TLC: Talk, Listen, Change is undergoing a transformation to ensure we can guarantee safe, healthy, happy relationships for the ever-growing number of people who use our services.
We’ve decided that customer-funded counselling will now sit under a separate organisation which will operate as a traded subsidiary of the TLC charitable group.
The organisation will be profit-for-purpose; all of its surpluses will be donated back to our charitable group to help pay the counselling fees of those that cannot afford them.
We’re now looking for a Managing Director of our new commercial subsidiary to lead on:
- Developing and implementing a business strategy
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Assessing market trends and identifying growth opportunities
- Overseeing day-to-day operations
- Managing its financial performance
This is a full-time (37 hours), paid role (Grade 7 £49,095 – £58,984) and suitable candidates will have a proven track record in a leadership role and experience in business development and growth. Scroll to download our recruitment pack below.
We’re also looking for people to join the Board of our new commercial subsidiary on a voluntary basis. Responsibilities will be similar to those shared by our TLC Board of Trustees.
We’re looking for Non Executive Directors of our new commercial subsidiary to help with:
- Ensuring the organisation pursues its objectives
- Guaranteeing compliance with relevant regulations and company law
- Assisting the Managing Director in setting targets and defining goals
- Attending and contributing to Board meetings
These are to be voluntary positions and suitable for anyone with good judgement and strategic vision. Scroll to download our recruitment pack below.