Non-judgemental support for you and your partner
What is Mediation?
Mediation allows couples to make arrangements regarding children and/or their finances. You do not have to be going through a divorce to get support, Mediation can work for any couples who share a home, belongings, finances or have children together.
People come to mediation for help with things like:
- Deciding who spends time with the children each week
- Negotiating important occasions such as birthdays, holidays or Christmas
- Improving your communication as co-parents
- Supporting the involvement of other family members in your children’s lives, for example; grandparents
- Working out your pensions, child maintenance, shared businesses and/or debt
- Getting more information on how the divorce process works
You can come to mediation whether you’re separating right now, or if you have been apart for years – mediation is for any couples, at any stage, for any issue, however big or small.
Mediation exists to support all family members involved, so the Mediator will not take sides and everyone who comes to mediation will be given the same information, making the process as fair as possible.