Support for individuals.
Unfortunately, we have no available family counsellors at the moment. We’ll continue to keep you updated when slots become available.
You and your family could receive similar benefits from individual counselling. Talk to us to find out more.
Why choose family counselling?
Family counselling provides neutral ground with an impartial listener to help you and your family work through issues that are impacting your life.
Family counselling creates a safe space where everyone is heard and given time to express their feelings.
Our goal is to ensure everyone involved feels that they have a voice. Our trained family counsellors help you better understand the viewpoints of your family members. We support you to resolve conflict and move forward together.
What issues can we help with?
We see families that are struggling to communicate with each other. It is fine to book an appointment without having a specific problem in mind.
You may find family counselling particularly helpful if:
- Parents or siblings are continuously arguing
- You are working through loss or grief
- There has been cheating
- There are changing family dynamics such as separations, births, children moving out or financial difficulties
- You face issues around belonging and identity that may include adoption, fostering or navigating the social care system
- You face issues of discrimination around sex, gender, sexuality, race or religion