Support for people in an intimate partner relationship.
Sex can be an important part of a relationship, and better sex can help you feel more connected.
Everyone will encounter difficulties in their sex life at some point. If there are any issues playing on your mind, or you want to improve your physical connection with your partner, we want to help.
Everybody has their own experiences, preferences and needs. That’s why we never make assumptions or judgements about anyone that wants to work with us. Our qualified professionals listen to your problems and help you find the best way to address them.
How can sex therapy help?
Sex therapy helps relieve some of the anxiety most people have about discussing their sex life openly. It’s normal to feel awkward or slightly uncomfortable at first. We create an environment that eliminates any stigma associated with talking about sexual difficulties.
We also help address specific problems that may include:
- Having a different sex drive to your partner
- Problems with erection or ejaculation
- Issues with penetrative sex
- Difficulties having an orgasm
- A lack of enjoyment from sex
- Feeling like you’re stuck in a routine and wanting to try something new
- Health issues affecting sex
- Life changes such as menopause and pregnancy affecting sex
You can attend sessions on your own, or with a partner. Our services are inclusive of all genders and sexualities.