What can you expect from us, and how can you make the most of your sessions?
Most of us will have an issue with sex at some point, whether that’s about our connection to our own bodies or having sex with other people.
We live in a world where you might think everyone but you is having great sex, and a lot of it. This simply isn’t true! Talking about problems with sex can be tough. and dealing with these worries and issues without any help can be frustrating.
Everybody’s sexual experiences, preferences and needs are unique and these are likely to change over time.
How can sex therapy help?
Some people find talking about sex a bit awkward at first, which is completely normal – you will be supported to be as comfortable as possible.
Sex therapy, also known as psychosexual therapy, can help with:
- Having a different sex drive to your partner
- Problems with erections or ejaculation
- Issues with penetrative sex
- Difficulties having an orgasm
- A lack of enjoyment from sex
- Feeling like you’re stuck in a routine and want to try something new
- Health issues affecting sex
- Life changes such as menopause and pregnancy affecting sex
You can attend sessions on your own, or with a partner and our service is inclusive of all genders and sexualities.