At TLC: Talk, Listen, Change, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our service users. This privacy notice outlines the types of personal data we collect, how we use it, and your rights regarding your data.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data that is necessary to provide the specialist support service to young adults on probation. This may include:
- Name and contact information
- Age and date of birth
- Family information, such as the names and ages of children and siblings
- Probation status and information related to any criminal convictions
- Relevant health information and medication requirements
- Other personal information that may be necessary to provide effective support
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to provide the specialist support service, including:
- Assessing your needs and developing bespoke support plans
- Providing one-to-one and community support
- Advocacy support where required
- Liaising with multi-agency professionals to ensure appropriate safeguarding and risk-based decision making
- Providing outcome reports and engaging in evaluation processes
We may also use your data to contact you regarding updates and feedback related to the programme, and to comply with any legal requirements.
How do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data securely and confidentially, in accordance with our data protection policy. Access to your data is restricted to the individuals who require it to provide the specialist support service.
Do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with relevant multi-agency professionals where necessary to ensure appropriate safeguarding and risk-based decision making. We will not share your personal data with any other third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data and request a copy of the information we hold about you
- Correct any inaccuracies in your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Request the deletion of your personal data
- Request a restriction on the processing of your personal data
- Data portability
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the details provided below.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal data, or to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Data Protection Officer
Floor 5, Trafford House
0161 872 1100